Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you are searching for that perfect horse property in the best of locations, then look no further! Resting on over 10 useable acres with 300m of frontage to Guanaba Creek, this stunning property boasts 6 fully fenced paddocks, a round pen, stables, feed room, saddle shed and much more. The main home features 4 large bedrooms, 2 well-finished bathrooms and a large country style kitchen, while the fully self-contained unit offers an additional bedroom, laundry, kitchen, bathroom and large living area. Much loved by the original owners and their animals this property features:
- 4 double bedrooms including master with WIR and large ensuite
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Large country style kitchen featuring timber cabinetry and plenty of storage
- Spacious main living area with vaulted ceilings
- Large Laundry/sewing room
- Wrap around veranda and private alfresco area overlooking bushland
- Ceiling fans
- Wood fireplace
- 1.5kw solar system and solar hot water
- Oversize DLUG
Fully Approved Self Contained Unit:
- 1 Bedroom with WIR
- Modern Ensuite
- Stunning kitchen with timber benches and gas cooking
- Large main living area
- Timber decked front patio
- 6 paddocks divided by post and rail fencing and round pen
- Electric wires fitted to fences
- 15m x 8m shed with vehicle storage, 2 x stables, feed room and saddle shed
- Abundant water from 80,000ltr of water tanks
- Separate horse enclosure in top paddock
- Creek at rear of property
There is simply too much to say about the features this property has to offer and you simply must inspect to truly appreciate just how practical, tranquil and magical this property is. There will be high competition for this acreage beauty, given that it is truly minutes away but worlds apart. So contact Clint Hynes today to book your private inspection!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
4.16 ha / 10.28 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.