Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting as-new, with nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the wonderful Gold Coast lifestyle, this property is perfect for the first home buyer, retiree or the investor.
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac and close to local amenities, Westfield shopping, public transport, walking distance to Helensvale High School and just minutes to the M1 for easy commuting this fantastic property has a lot to offer its new owner.
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite and Walk In Robe)
- Spacious Study with large window boasting a peaceful outlook over the gardens
- Sleek Kitchen with Stone Benches, Gas Cooktop, High Spec Appliances and Feature LED Lighting
- Modern, Stylish Renovation Affords a Bright, Free-Flowing, Open-Plan Design
- Large Family Lounge and Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Living Areas are Fully Tiled with 600x600 Porcelain Tiles
- Fully-Fenced Swimming Pool plus Outdoor Shower a Sure Summer Hit
- Private Back Yard with Well-Established Tropical Garden
- Designated Tiled BBQ area with Granite Top and plenty of outdoor lighting
- Both Bathrooms are fully tiled floor to ceiling and boast contemporary chrome tapware
- Separate Laundry with 2-pak cabinetry, plenty of storage and external access
- Quality Carpet to all bedrooms
- Double Lock up Garage
- Side Access Perfect for a Boat, Trailer or Car
- Secure sunny Courtyard to the front of the property
- 740m2 Block
Call Bec and book an inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
740m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.