Unparalleled privacy with a fantastic outlook! Priced for immediate sale!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac in the heart of Oxenford rests this outstanding property that you wouldn't even know was there! The minute you get to the end of the driveway you will realise just how much this property has to offer, making full use of the 1,785m2 block. The 4 bedroom plus study home offers a unique family friendly layout with multiple living areas as well as a separate downstairs retreat ideal for teenagers. The original Oxenford home boasts plenty of character through its high raked ceilings and exposed beams and is complimented by the wood fire, creating a warm inviting atmosphere throughout the home. For those of you who enjoy the outdoors, you will have your choice between the undercover alfresco area at the front of the property that affords full supervision to the fully fenced in-ground pool, or alternatively you can enjoy your afternoons on the outstanding rear deck that overlooks not only the huge rear yard, but also the reserve land that flows off the back boundary. You cannot appreciate just how much this property has on offer without inspecting, and at this price you will find it hard to beat the value!
- 4 bedrooms plus study including master with ensuite
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- 2 separate living areas plus dining area
- Downstairs bedroom, bathroom, and study ideal for teenagers
- Timber kitchen with slate splashbacks and plenty of bench space
- Wood fire
- Split system air-conditioning
- High raked ceilings with exposed beams
- Undercover alfresco area at front of property
- Large solar heated in-ground pool
- Huge rear decking overlooking reserve land
- Outstanding 1,785m2 block with plenty of available yard space
- Dual carport with space for additional parking
- Landscaped gardens
There is nothing better than having your own private sanctuary that still affords convenient access to schools, shopping, and amenities, not to mention being only minutes from the M1 motorway. With value for money, privacy, and plenty of space on offer here, you must inspect this home to appreciate it! So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
1,785m² / 0.44 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.