Stunning 5 bed hill top home with pool and views, reduced to sell!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home boasts all the best attributes for a centrally and conveniently located home, close to every essential service available on the Gold Coast. Built in 2002 and offered to the market for the very first time, this home's owner will be sad to saying goodbye to what has been a very comfortable and enjoyable family home.
"Our family has grown up here, if it weren't for the fact they were all grown up and leaving, we'd stay, but we just don't need a home this big, we will miss it, but it's time for someone else to enjoy"
Let me run through some of the best attributes this 3 level split design home has -
- 4 great sized bedrooms and an oversized 5th bedroom/retreat plus a study
- All bedrooms have built-in robes, main with walk-in robe
- Main with ensuite and additional powder room
- Multiple air conditioning split systems throughout
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- In ground pool with direct access to deck and main bedroom external access
- Stunning hilltop views coupled with quiet cul-de-sac position
- 906m2, low maintenance block
- Timber floors throughout
- Very private outdoor entertaining area
If you have been looking for a marvellous and very comfortable home with plenty of separation for a grown family, good air conditioning and entertaining, and privacy above all else, in a convenient location, then look no further, you will be utterly impressed.
Plenty of Photos and Floor plan available
Call Mick Wells today on 0408 537 567
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
904m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.