Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Positioned on the high side of Griffith Street you will find this cosy cottage style family home loaded with character and charm.
This property is so inviting, it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling from the moment you open the front gate. Located just a few minutes stroll to all amenities in the heart of what locals call 'The Village'.
Immaculately presented throughout features include:
- 3 Large Bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Large Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances & Loads of Bench and Cupboard Space
- Formal Lounge & Dining
- Separate Family Room with Cosy Wood-Fired Stove, Window Seat and French doors
- Separate Massive Rumpus Room Acoustically Insulated and Plumbed for Kitchenette or Wet Bar and Hard Wired for Media Equipment
- Flowing Open Plan Design
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Plantation Shutters
- 100% Wool Carpets
- Spacious Alfresco Area
- Loads Of Off Street Parking
- 3m x 2.3m garden shed
- 3 Kw solar system
- 809m2 Fully Fenced Pet Friendly Yard
Call Bec today and book for a look!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.