Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Attention Families and Investors
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful 2 yr old 4 bedroom plus media room house is sure to impress! If you are looking for a stunning, and modern home then look no further. This lovely home is situated in the sought after estate of Highland Reserve which has a family orientated community feel. As you walk through the door you will find
- Lovely generous tiled entry
- Tiles throughout living, dining, kitchen and carpets to bedrooms
- Separate media room or 5th bedroom
- Beautiful modern kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and double plumbed in
- Combined living and dining area that flows out to the covered outdoor patio area with lovely breezes and stunning
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins including the master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and magnificent views to
wake up too every morning
- Double garage with laundry and cupboard space
The perks of living in Highland Reserve are that everything is at your fingertips and has on offer
- Stunning lake side living with boardwalk
- Beautiful community living with mountainous backdrop
- Tennis courts, BBQ facilities and dog-off-leash area
- High performing Highland Reserve State School next door
- 19 hectares of parkland and children's playgrounds
- Convenience shopping only minutes away
- 5 minutes to M1 (20 minutes to beach, 45 mins to beach, 45 mins to Brisbane)
- The estate also has its own childcare center, cafe and childcare center
Don't miss out of this hidden treasure as it won't last long contact Allira today for your inspection
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Oxenford
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.