Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Absolute Stunning Stone Creek property, Cul-de-sac position, Priced for immediate sale!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
The search for your perfect family home is over! This stunning Visual Diversity home, positioned in arguably the quietest street in the estate, offers one of the most practical floor designs you will see, coupled with additional parking and extended garaging that you just can't find in today's market.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms + study, not to mention 3 separate living areas and formal dining. This residence has been designed to accommodate the family lifestyle, and its outstanding finishings throughout make it one of the most updated properties available in the market. The designer kitchen comes complete with stone bench tops, gas cooking as well as an abundance of storage space that will please even the toughest of critics. As well as offering plenty of internal living space, the property also boasts a stunning undercover alfresco area that leads out to the fully glass fenced in-ground spa area.
- 4 large bedrooms + study
- Large master bedroom with double vanity in ensuite + great sized WIR
- 3 separate living areas plus dining
- Stunning kitchen complete with 60mm Caesar Stone island bench, Smeg 900mm stove, Delonghi retractable range-hood, large pantry and extended storage
- High ceilings with zoned energy efficient ducted A/C throughout
- Ceiling fans and roller blinds throughout
- Great sized laundry with good storage
- Fully tiled undercover alfresco area, complete with eye catching Quilla posts
- Glass fenced in-ground spa area (Vortex Mercury Spa)
- Side Access to put in pool if desired
- Low maintenance gardens front and back with artificial turf in rear yard
- Composite 2100 x 2700 garden shed
- Triple lock up garage
- Extended parking in drive-way (Perfect for trailer/boat/caravan)
- Fully insulated walls and roof
- Great Cul-de-sac position
Stone Creek estate is one of the most hotly contested markets in the area due to its quality of homes and great access to all schools, shopping/amenities and the M1 motorway. So, if you are looking for that perfect lifestyle for your family and want to be minutes away but worlds apart, then this property and area is for you. Please contact Clint Hynes to book your inspection today, as this stunner in Stone Creek simply has it all!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
702m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.