Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Wonderful Family Home or a Great Investment!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will love this North-facing 4 bedroom home on a quiet street of beautiful Willow Vale. The house will greet you through a beautiful wide solid wood door, welcoming you into its loving shelter.
- 4 carpeted Bedrooms and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a built-in closet
- 2 Bathrooms (one containing a nice size bath)
- A large living area with a split system air-conditioning
- Tiled throughout all the common areas for easy clean
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Separate Lounge
Beautiful open plan kitchen is fitted with Caesarstone benchtop and OMEGA appliances.
- Modern design kitchen with a pantry
- Electric Cooktop and Oven
- In-build extractor rangehood
A fully fenced-in backyard includes a delightful covered alfresco area complete with a garden shed and a deck. The gardens are very low-maintenance and pet-friendly. All doors and windows are fitted with fly-screens.
- Outdoor entertainment area
- A completely fenced-in backyard
- Very low maintenance lawn and gardens
- Garden Shed
- Water tank.
- Double Lock up garage
Surrounded by parks and nature strips this home is nestled in one of the most convenient locations one can imagine. A couple of minutes walk to a bus stop, a few more to a local school. M1 Motorway is a stone's throw away and in the evening everyone meets at the local cafe shops and restaurants just down the road.
- Couple of minutes drive to primary and secondary schools
- Both public primary and private schools are available in the area
- Short drive to shopping centres, local cafe shops and restaurants.
- Easy access to M1
- Only a few km from our Famous Gold Coast theme parks:
(Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, Warner Bros. Movie World, Australian Outback Spectacular)
This is the smartest investments you could ever make. The rise in Median Price in Willow Vale over the last 5 years is 24.6% and climbing. The area is in high demand and, with more developments on the way, it is expected to continue to gain popularity.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
451m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.