One of the Best houses in the area!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Big beautiful home offers an exceptional value for money, with 4 great size bedrooms including master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
You will be very impressed with the smart layout of the house as well as by just how much space this house has to offer.
- 4 carpeted Bedrooms and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and a built-in closet
- 2 Bathrooms (one containing a nice size bath)
- Two large separate living areas
- An entertainment room with air-conditioning
- Tiled throughout all the common areas for easy clean
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Security Screens on all the windows and doors
- Large Double Garage
- Lovely big backyard with a side access
The spacious kitchen comes complete with modern appliances. It flows naturally on to an alfresco area outside for all those BBQ times with your family and friends.
- Modern design kitchen with a pantry
- Electric Cooktop and Oven
- Inbuilt extractor rangehood
Big beautiful flat backyard offers plenty of space for the kids to run around. And it is completely fenced-in and ready for your furry kids to move in as well. The house is located on the quiet street of beautiful Willow Vale, known for its safe neighbourhood and friendly neighbours.
Surrounded by parks and nature strips this home is nestled in one of the most convenient locations one can imagine. A couple of minutes walk to a bus stop, a few more to a local school. M1 Motorway is a stone's throw away and in the evening everyone meets at the local cafe shops and restaurants just down the road.
- Couple of minutes drive to primary and secondary schools
- Both public primary and private schools are available in the area
- Short drive to shopping centres, local cafe shops and restaurants.
- Easy access to M1
- Only a few km from our Famous Gold Coast theme parks:
(Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, Warner Bros. Movie World, Australian Outback Spectacular)
This property is attached to a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS), making it very attractive for any smart investor. Moreover, it is currently tenanted with a perfect tenants who have been immaculately looking after the property and would prefer to stay if given a chance.
Willow Vale is a very good are for smart investors. The rise in Median Price in Willow Vale over the last 5 years is 24.6% and climbing. The area is in high demand and, with more developments on the way, it is expected to continue to gain popularity.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
426m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.