A Hinterland Masterpiece! Expansive Colonial Residence on 5 acres of Endless Potential!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
This colonial style home exudes character with 360-degree views from the wrap around verandas of rolling hills, manicured gardens and diverse wildlife. This impressive property boasts an expansive 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on an outstanding 5-acre block. All this is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in the serene Gold Coast Hinterland, spotting the luxury of the home before even stepping inside. When inside you are treated with high ceilings and multiple spacious living areas that offer room for families of all sizes. With the house separated into two levels, it offers the convenience of dual living for housing frequent guests with two downstairs bedrooms, its very own kitchenette, dining/living and outside access. The upstairs alfresco area offers outstanding views and with spotlights over the pool and horse riding arena, you can enjoy entertaining guests or a peaceful evening dip. The designer kitchen is sure to make cooking and entertaining a joy as it flows onto the outdoor alfresco and living areas coming complete with wooden benches, an island counter, induction cooktop as well as an abundance of storage space, whilst suiting the aesthetic of the home perfectly.
Despite all this, the prestige home is only the beginning of what is on offer here. The impeccable 5 Acre block offers full access to the rear paddock and has been fully fenced and further improved with an oversized shed and extra shelters, stables and arena, creating the ideal property for horse owners!
- 6 large bedrooms (4 upstairs & 2 downstairs)
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite
- Separate office
- Formal lounge/dining
- Kitchenette plus combined lounge & dining room downstairs
- Designer kitchen with induction cooktop, island counter, Bosch Dishwasher and self cleaning oven
- Veranda's around whole house upstairs and downstairs with aluminium balustrades
- Single storey home from roadside but double storey on other side
- Red Gum Hardwood polished floor boards and Rhino flooring in bedrooms
- Both interior & exterior repainted including entire Colourbond roof
- 3 Phase ducted air-conditioning upstairs, additional split systems and ceiling fans throughout
- Triple locked security doors and security screens on selected windows
- Alarm & intercom system
- Ducted Vacuum
- 4 stables
- Bore water
- Large pebble crete salt water pool with waterfall & gazebo
- 3 Oversized carports near house and triple lock up garage
- 14 x 9 Shed with additional carports either side
- Solar Power 24 x 250W panels
- Outdoor Cattery constructed on cement slab with Colourbond roof
- 54,000ltr cement tank
- Solar gate & front fence
- Fully fenced
- Outdoor strip heater, sensor lights, LED spotlights
- Large flood lit arena area outside stables
- Drive through carport to access back paddock & sheds with improved height clearance
- Outdoor roller blinds
The list for this property simply goes on and on and you simply must inspect to appreciate how much is on offer. The tranquil surroundings of this property will make you feel a world away, when in fact you are only minutes away from local shopping as well as a short drive to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast, as well as the M1 motorway. This is an incredible prestige acreage property, so secure your inspection today and contact Clint Hynes!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2.04 ha / 5.04 acres
7 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.