Another one under contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This stunning Clarendon Home has been priced to sell! Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms as well as great sized living areas throughout, this property has been designed to encompass the best aspects of modern family living. One of the best elements of this property is the balance between open planned living and separation between living areas, giving a great flow through the property whilst also affording privacy. Stepping outside, you are spoilt for choice with the outstanding fully decked outdoor entertaining area, the separate alfresco and barbeque space, as well as the stunning in ground pool providing hours of entertainment for the entire family. Add the parkland and lake views and fantastic side access and this one really does tick all the boxes.
- Four large bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 2 separate living areas plus dining
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- 3 spacious and separate living areas
- Fantastic kitchen with corner pantry, granite benches and plumbed fridge
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Timber decked area off the kitchen
- Large alfresco area with built in barbeque under the main roof
- Fully fenced in-ground pool with solar heating
- 1.5kw Solar Power System
- Spacious 731m2 block with plenty of yard space
- Gated side access with room for boat or caravan
- Council parkland and lake on your back doorstep
Arundel offers the best of family living with its quiet streets, panoramic views and parklands all located only minutes from shopping, public transport and some of the best schools on the Gold Coast. This property has been priced to sell and there is no doubt that the first to see will buy! So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss this rare opportunity to secure your dream home in the best of locations.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.