Hidden Sanctuary with Granny Flat on 7277m²
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Best buy in Helensvale!! Adjoining the prestigious River Downs Estate, you will discover this fantastic true dual living residence situated on an extremely private and picturesque 7277sqm block backing onto Council bushland and parks, being the largest acreage block in the area. At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, through the electric gates and down a long bitumen driveway, this 3 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms , 2 kitchens and a sparkling tropical in-ground swimming pool also boasts a spacious self-contained Granny Flat equipped with one of the kitchens and bathrooms under main roof with its own private entrance.
The main residence features soaring vaulted ceilings attracting natural light plus two separate living areas and gas fireplace for those chilly nights. The master bedroom with his and hers built in robes features a spacious Ensuite with large corner spa bath and twin basins. Your machinery and cars are well accommodated with a double lock up garage and a separate 6x6m shed, 2 garden sheds (1 with power) plus parking for at least another 3 cars. You can easily add a couple more bedrooms by transforming the double lock up garage, without burning a hole in your pocket. There is a plethora of birdlife that visit each day and it is not unusual to catch the local wallabies grazing on the grounds at dusk. Imagine relaxing from the outdoor area overlooking your own private sanctuary.
* 7277sqm gently sloping backing onto Council bushland & parks
* DLUG plus 6 x 6m Shed, 2 garden sheds (1 with power)
* Sparkling tropical in-ground pool
* Long bitumen driveway
*Walk to Helensvale High School, 5mins to Westfield Shopping
* 5mins to Helensvale Train Station
* 5mins to M1
- 2 Bedrooms (master with his & hers BIR plus spacious ensuite with corner spa and twin basins)
- Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboards, gas stove top
- 2 separate living areas including formal lounge
- Soaring vaulted ceilings to open plan living area
- 2 bathrooms (Family and Ensuite)
- 2 split air-conditioners, with fans throughout
- Gas fireplace in family living area
- Spacious Alfresco overlooking pool and grounds
S/C Granny Flat:
- 1 Bedroom
- Bright, spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen
- Spacious Bathroom
- Private front entrance
The owners are relocating overseas and have priced this unique acreage residence to sell NOW!
Properties like this one will not last long, especially at the price!
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.