Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is the last release of a series of luxurious homes built by remowned builder Metricon Homes. These properties have been snapped up in Riverstone Crossing, and offer luxury finishes in a quiet location, at a great price.
Designed to impress, this brand new home also offers the availability of the $20,000 First homeowner's grant to suitable applicants (if you're quick)
The home Comprises:
- Two large tiled living areas
- A spacious master suite at the rear of the house, offering a walk in robe, twin vanity ensuite, as well as access to the alfresco.
- Three further bedrooms
- Quality kitchen with 900mm oven, gas cooktop , range hood, dishwasher and ceaser stone benches
- Double Auto garage
- Tiled alfresco area under the main roof
- Separate Laundry
The very high standard finishings include:
- Two Air conditioning units
- Ceaser stone benches
- 900m appliances
- Gas cooking & hot water
- Ceiling fans
- Garden irrigation
- Colourbond roof
- Fully tiled & carpeted
- Window furnishings throughout
- NBN available
Riverstone Crossing is a peaceful estate located in the foothills of the Gold Coast hinterland, minutes from the highway and local facilities. The community offers:
- 25m lap and recreation pool
- Entertaining and business facilities
- Tennis court
- 68ha of open space and walking trails
- Full time security patrol
This home is ready to move straight in, so be quick!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.