42 Squares of Executive Living in Riverstone Crossing!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Homes of this size and quality are in high demand and this sprawling 4 bedroom plus study, 2.5 bathroom property in the sought after Riverstone Crossing Estate has been perfectly designed to meet the needs of modern family living. Showcasing 4 spacious living areas plus dining, as well as a breathtaking designer kitchen complete with stone bench tops, gas cooking and island bench, even the largest of families will be easily accommodated. The elegance of this home both upstairs and downstairs is perfectly complimented by the fantastic outdoor entertaining area which affords feature hardwood decking surrounding the stunning in-ground pool, providing the most relaxed setting for all your outdoor dining and entertaining. Positioned with dual-frontage and and a walking track to the southern side, you can enjoy the privacy of having only one neighbour while taking in the fantastic Hinterland Views.
- 4 Large bedrooms plus seperate study
- Huge master with WIR and ensuite complete with dual vanity, bath, shower and seperate toilet
- 2 Modern bathrooms with feature tiling and separate powder room
- Spacious main living area plus dining
- 3 Additional living areas currently being utilised as gym, second lounge and child's rumpus
- Designer kitchen with stone benches and gas cooking
- Fully-ducted and zoned air-conditioning and heating
- Modern neutral colour scheme to suit any decor
- Great storage space upstairs and downstairs
- High ceilings throughout lower level
- Fantastic alfresco area with merbau hard-wood decking
- Large fully fenced in-ground pool with sandstone coping
- Extensively landscaped gardens including feature box planters and high quality artificial turf
- 10,000ltr Water tank
- Home alarm security system
With its serene atmosphere, walking tracks, parks and recreational facilities and strong community feel Riverstone Crossing is quickly becoming one of the most sought after family areas on the Gold Coast. You will feel a world away from the day to day rush whilst still only being minutes from schools, shopping, and public transport as well as the M1 motorway and train station. Properties like this are in high demand and there is no doubt that this one will attract plenty of interest from buyers. So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.