ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY RAY WHITE OXENFORD / HELENSVALE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of the best streets in Oxenford, this beautiful family home is sure to please even the most pedantic of buyers. Immaculate is the first word that comes to mind as soon as you step inside this fantastic 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, separate living area property. The residence has clearly been maintained to the highest standard, and with its fresh colour scheme and lovely tiling throughout, all you need to do is move in and enjoy. Boasting 2 spacious living areas + dining, as well as a fantastic fully tiled undercover alfresco area, your family will be able to enjoy the very best of both indoor and outdoor entertaining.
This home also offers:
• 4 Large bedrooms including master with ensuite and WIR
• 2 well-appointed bathrooms
• 2 spacious living areas including dining area
• Fantastic kitchen with plenty of bench space and large corner pantry
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Fantastic storage throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Outstanding undercover alfresco area perfect for dining or entertaining
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Low maintenance yard, fully fenced
• DLUG with internal access
• Double front doors
• Massive side access, separate drive-way
Immaculate properties like this in Oxenford are currently in high-demand. With the added bonus of a quiet cul-de-sac as well as its central position to the M1 motorway, train-station, schools and all amenities, this home will definitely be snapped up quickly. Contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection of this immaculate home before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
643m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.