Stunning Residence - Usable Acreage in the Centre of Town Run Your Business From Home!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
It's here! A stunning home with all the modern touches resting on fully usable acreage in the centre of Oxenford. This is one of the best blocks on the market and acreage of this quality in such a central location is at an absolute premium. This outstanding 4 bedroom plus study, 3 bathroom residence has been immaculately updated and maintained offering 2 impressive bathrooms and an excellent kitchen complete with stone benchtops, island bench, filtered water/zip boil and top of the range oven and induction cooktop. The residence is surrounded on all sides by landscaped gardens which adjoin the undercover alfresco areas including the standout main outdoor living area overlooking the saltwater in-ground pool and timber decking. Stepping outside, the property offers two independent driveways the second of which splits out to the large shed and home office featuring bathroom, kitchenette, air-conditioning and additional double bay lock up garage. So if you are looking for that perfect property to run your business from, then look no further.
The Main Residence:
• 4 Large bedrooms including master with WIR and eye catching ensuite
• 2 well-appointed bathrooms
• 2 completely separate living areas
• Separate dining
• Stunning kitchen with loads of bench space and top of the range appliances
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 3 outdoor entertaining areas
• Massive main alfresco overlooking saltwater pool
• Water tank
• 2 x large garden sheds
• Double drive-way entry from Brentwood Terrace
• DLUG and double carport off main residence
• Huge frontage with side access at every turn
• 4,132m2 block
• Plenty of room for additional dwelling (Dual Living Potential)
The Home Office/Garage:
• Large main office area
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Plumbed for hot water
• Double bay roller doors / stock Storage / carport
Finding this kind of property so close to schools, shopping and amenities as well as the M1 motorway, whilst still affording so much space and privacy, is incredibly rare and in high demand. With all the hard work done yet limitless options to extend or build there is something in this property to suit everyone. So if you would like to inspect the Best on Brentwood, then contact Clint Hynes today!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4,132m² / 1.02 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.