ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY RAY WHITE OXENFORD / HELENSVALE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tucked away in one of the most peaceful cul-de-sacs in Oxenford, with elevated views over the adjacent parklands, this immaculate family home is simply a must see for all serious buyers. Eye catching lawns and gardens surround the expansive frontage of this home which boasts twin driveways and double lock up garages on either side, one with drive through access.
Inside it is the space and floor plan that you and your family will love with high raking ceilings, 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms and 3 massive internal living areas. The rear of the property offers a standout alfresco area and stunning in ground pool, as well as a full sized flexi-pave tennis court with lighting. With a list of features that includes Vacuumaid, 5.7kw Solar System, 2 huge water tanks and a fireplace this property has all the little things that make a big difference in today's market.
This property also features:
- 4 large bedrooms all with plus study all with BIRs
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 large internal living areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system air-conditioning
- Internal parking for 4 cars in two separate DLUGs
- Main garage with built in storage and work bench
- Drive through side access to rear of property
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground pool
- Full sized 'flexi-pave' tennis court
- 2 x 11000 litre Water Tanks, pressure pumped throughout house
- 5.7kw Solar Grid system, 30 panels
- Solar hot water system
- Solar hot water
- 4 Infrared online Camera monitoring system
- Cable internet service
- Over 2 acres of parkland on your doorstep
With the rapid growth and development occurring in the Oxenford area, more and more families are looking to secure a home within the estate With the perfect combination of space and a central location. This home is a must see and given its position, it will get excellent interest. Contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection of this outstanding home.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tennis Court