Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A private sanctuary awaits you and your family with this fantastic quarter acre plus property positioned in the heart of Oxenford. Overlooking parkland on 2 boundaries and affording both privacy as well as stunning views, this residence is certainly a cut above. Complete with 4 bedrooms or 3 + study as well as 2 separate living areas, adjoining dining and parents retreat/studio, you will be immediately impressed by just how much space is on offer at every turn. Eye catching floating timber floors bring a sense of warmth throughout the home, complimented perfectly by the timber benches which adorn the fully updated kitchen and breakfast bar. Moving outdoors, all the convenience and lifestyle options characterised by Oxenford's larger block sizes are on offer. The secure gated entry offers access to the rear of the home where the double bay carport and workshop provides parking for 3 vehicles plus adjacent space for the boat or trailer. Entertaining in complete privacy will be a breeze on the elevated rear alfresco area which boasts stunning timber decking and overlooks the well-maintained gardens, swimming pool and open parkland.
This Property also features:
- Master Bedroom complete with ensuite and parents retreat/studio with separate entry
- 2 Well-appointed bathrooms
- Fully updated kitchen with modern gas cooktop and stunning timber benches
- 2 Separate living areas plus parents retreat
- Split system air-conditioning to the master, living and second bedroom
- Security screens
- Large undercover alfresco area and extensive timber decking
- Saltwater swimming pool
- 2 x rain water tanks
- Fantastic quarter acre block with close to 60 metres of park frontage
- Well-maintained gardens featuring an abundance of fruit trees
- Secure gated access to rear of home
- Undercover parking for 3 vehicles plus shed/workshop
- Additional parking pad for boat or trailer
The property offers such fantastic privacy it's difficult to imagine you are in the centre of town and located only minutes to the M1 as well as public transport, schools, shopping and amenities. Until you step inside you will never fully appreciate just how much this character filled residence has to offer. You have to be quick to secure properties in this market, so contact Clint Hynes today to book your private inspection, as this stunning home on California Drive won't be here long!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.