Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An absolutely immaculate AV Jennings home awaits you in arguably the best street of the sought-after Regatta Waters estate! Situated among some of the estates most prestigious properties rests this huge 5 bedroom or 4 plus study home, which boasts some of the highest quality finishings available to the market. This home has been purpose designed for family living, which is apparent through the 3 separate living areas plus dining, which includes a large upstairs retreat, ideal for the kids or teenagers to have their own space. The designer kitchen comes fully equipped with stone benches, island counter, freestanding 900mm gas cooktop as well as eye catching glass splashbacks, all of which is sure to please even the toughest of critics.
The value does not stop indoors, and you will enjoy spending every afternoon under the large entertaining area, which affords full supervision over the fully fenced and heated in-ground 'Magna' pool, providing hours of fun for the whole family.
- 5 large bedrooms or 4 plus study
- Huge master with WIR and double vanity ensuite
- 2 modern bathrooms plus separate downstairs powder room
- 3 separate living areas plus dining, including upstairs kids retreat
- Separate upstairs study nook
- Designer kitchen with gas cooking, stone benches and island counter
- Stunning tiling and high ceilings throughout
- Steel framed AV Jennings build
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- 6kw, 24 panel solar power system
- Fully alarmed
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Immaculately maintained
- Large undercover alfresco area
- High quality 'Magna' magnesium mineral heated pool
- Spacious 761m2 block with plenty of available yard
- Large DLUG with plenty of storage
- Landscaped gardens
The list of features in this home is simply endless and you must inspect to appreciate the value on offer here. Being so close to the Regatta Waters Lake, your family will love the serene walkways, parks, playgrounds and off-leash dog area. On top of all this, you will find yourself only minutes from schools, shopping and amenities as well as having rapid access to the M1 motorway. So, contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes'.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.