Stunning, Luxurious and Private! Everything You Could Want!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting on a private quarter of an acre overlooking bushland is this superbly constructed and meticulously finished home. This outstanding residence boasts 4 bedrooms plus a separate study nook, 2 well-appointed bathrooms and a designer kitchen with 900mm oven, gas cooktop and plenty of bench space. Your living options are second to none. The home centres on the large open plan living/dining area and also offers 2 additional internal living areas and a stunning alfresco which overlooks the in-ground saltwater pool. With a block of this size there is plenty of room to move and you will love the flexibility provided by the additional parking and double gated side access.
• 4 Bedrooms plus separate study nook
• Master with huge WIR, ensuite, double shower and separate toilet
• 2 well-finished bathrooms including a 2 way main bath
• Stunning kitchen with stone benches, island bench and gas cooking
• 3 internal living including massive open plan living / dining
• Tiled alfresco area including ceiling fans and downlights
• 3 x split air-conditioning systems
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Water Tank
• Gas hot water
• Large Laundry
• In-ground saltwater pool with water feature
• DLUG plus additional parking on driveway
• Gated side access
• Fully fenced 1,201m2 block with room for the swings or trampoline
• Landscaped gardens front and rear
This perfect family home is awaiting its new owners, and with such immaculate presentation and finishings, there is no doubt this property will sell fast. Your family will enjoy the convenience of being only minutes from schools, shopping, public transport and the M1 motorway as well as local parks. So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection, before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,201m² / 0.3 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.