Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Boasting an elevated position and quiet street location lies this recently constructed home in the sought-after Highland Reserve Estate. Featuring 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 well-appointed bathrooms and quality finishings throughout - there is nothing for the new owners to do but move right in! The stunning kitchen offers stone benches, gas cooktop and large corner pantry, as well as the practicality of adjoining dining and adjacent living. Moving outdoors, the rear yard is ideal spot for year-round entertaining as you take in your views over the estate and out towards the hinterland.
This property also features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with Ensuite and WIR
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Elevated views over Highland Reserve Estate and the Hinterland
- Modern kitchen with caesar stone benches, gas cooking and large corner pantry
- Additional Sun Room, functioning as a study
- Solar hot water
- Solar power (12 panel, 3kw inverter)
- Mirror tinted windows throughout
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Large grassed area at side of home with potential for vehicle access
- Only 4 years old
- Single lock up garage
- Highly sort after estate and close to top rating schools
The Highland Reserve Estate offers both a tranquil and convenient location for your family. Only minutes to schools, shopping, fantastic parks and amenities as well as public transport and the M1 motorway, you will find that everything you need is never far away. To find a home in this condition is rare, and you really must inspect to appreciate the care and maintenance that has gone into this property. So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.