Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
As soon as you pull up to the property you will see that this home is unique and different from the rest you may have seen in recent times. With its immaculate low maintenance, tropical, landscaped garden beds, pristine lawns and wide frontage overlooking the native reserve!
You may need to pinch yourself as you approach the characteristic entry way completed with a modern keyless front door ... welcoming you inside is the feature timber staircase with quality porcelain tiled flooring leading you around into the high class all-inclusive media room with double door entry. Your 4th guest bedroom boasting its personal high quality European designed ensuite is ideally situated on the lower level for ease of access for all.
Prepare to feast your eyes on the gourmet Chefs kitchen! Allow your imagination to run wild as this kitchen is full of sophistication. From the 900ml Blanco gas stove to the Italian Travertine tiled island bench.
The kitchen certainly is one of the centrepieces within this stylish home!
The large tiled family room overlooks both the sparkling oasis in ground salt water pool with its eye-catching timber decking surrounds, including beautiful decorative Italian tile, waterfall feature and the covered alfresco entertaining/ BBQ area.
Lets go up another level where your substantial grand master suite awaits you. Your dream ensuite complete with European floor to ceiling tile, triple shower, double stone bench vanity, free standing glorious bath tub and separate toilet!
Throughout the timber look feature flooring you will be taken to the third living area with a further two guest bedrooms again, sharing their own European designed ensuite.
This cleverly designed floor plan makes yours and your families lifestyle easy and practical!
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Opulent ensuite with triple shower, free standing bath & separate toilet
- Double sinks
- 3 double sized guest bedrooms
- Stone bench tops in bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms
- 3 European designed bathrooms
- Direct access to a bathroom from each bedroom
- Guest bedrooms with walk in robes
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Carpeted double door media room
- All-inclusive media room includes 5 reclining leather seats with cup holders, Panasonic home theatre system
- Stone kitchen bench tops
- Walk in pantry
- Twin sinks
- 900ml Blanco gas stove
- Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
- Plumbing for fridge
- Oversized laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Porcelain tiled throughout kitchen, dining & main living area
- Timber look flooring featured throughout master, 2 guest bedrooms & 3rd living area
- 3 separate living areas
- Study nook
- Timber feature staircase
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Inground salt water pool
- Italian outdoor feature tile
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Timber decking
- Large flat grassed area
- Low maintenance gardens
- Sleek modern security timber front door with key pad entry
- Featured timber entry way
- 3 level home
- Level 1 - Carpeted media room, guest bedroom, bathroom, garage with ample storage
- Level 2 - European kitchen, family living & laundry
- Level 3 - Master bedroom, 2 guest bedrooms, 3rd living & study nook
- 6KW solar system
- 800m2 block
- Side access
- Ample space for boats and caravans
This spectacular property will certainly not disappoint the fussy buyer who has a great eye for detail and a desire for only the highest quality fittings and features within a home, one they can proudly show off to family and friends and all within the highly sought-after Stone Creek Estate, which is surrounded by the beautiful Hinterland views, walking trails, scenic drive to all local amenities, as well as being in a welcoming community to raise your family.
Stone Creek has so much to offer families with eco reserve areas, 15 minutes to the beach, just 5 mins to the M1 and less than 15 minutes' drive to beautiful Tamborine Mountain!
Please don't hesitate to book your private inspection with Gail today!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.