Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale!
A great opportunity to purchase beautiful horse country situated in the Gold Coast hinterland. The abundant green pastures, positioned next to Wongawallon Creek, offer privacy and tranquillity spanning over 7.81 Ha (approx. 20 acres) with 360 degree views of the mountainous Hinterland. With stables, wash down bays, tack rooms and day yards, this is a horse lover's haven.
- Fully fenced 7.81 Ha (approx. 20 acres)
- 16 flat acres
- Half size polo field (6 acres)
- 4 hilly acres with opportunity for house sites
- Upper wooded area for trail rides
- Excavation work done on road
- 7 fenced paddocks with shelters and underground water troughs
- 18 covered stables
- 18 day yards
- 2 tack rooms
- Wash down bays
- 2 dams
- Underground pipes to paddock troughs, wash bays, stables and other sites on property
- Ample opportunity to expand, build and diversify
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.