Another one Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford/Helensvale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Resting in an elevated position on over 5 acres with commanding views over the Gold Coast Hinterland, is this beautiful home that will afford the lucky new owners with the best aspects of lifestyle acreage and luxury living. This impressive 4 bedroom plus study, property boasts multiple living areas and expansive rooms, creating an open and spacious feel as you walk through. The well-appointed kitchen comes complete with island bench, and tiled splashbacks, whilst flowing effortlessly on to the dining area, complementing the family friendly layout. However, the moment you step out to the rear of the home you will see where the true value in the property lies. With breathtaking views over the hinterland, you will spend every evening under the alfresco area while the kids can enjoy the large fully fenced in-ground pool. Practicality has been kept in mind, with the addition of a large and fully powered colorbond shed with access from the front of the home.
- 4 large bedrooms plus study
- Master with WIR and ensuite
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Multiple living areas plus separate dining
- Fantastic kitchen with island bench and an abundance of storage space
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Built in speakers to ceilings
- Wood fire
- Neutral colour scheme
- Large undercover alfresco area
- Fully fenced in-ground pool
- Panoramic views over the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Fully fenced area for pets
- Large shed with power and access from front of property
- 2x 22,500ltr tanks + 1x 10,000ltr tank for house
- 2x 4,500ltr tank for grounds
- 2.09 Hectare block (Approx. 5.1 Acres)
- DLUG plus additional off street parking
For those of you who are looking to escape the busy day to day lifestyle whilst still only being minutes from everything you need, then this position is perfect for you. Only 10 minutes from local schools, shopping and amenities as well as motorway access, you will be amazed at how far away you feel without being far away. This home truly is a must inspect to appreciate the serenity and attention to detail it boasts. So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.